- CLEAN ENERGY FOR TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE & RESULTS: with Uplift, mediocre workouts are a thing of the past. Feel the rush of motivation and experience high level of sustained energy from the start of your workout to well past the end. Uplift provides an intense rush of clean and energy and focus helping you workout harder that you ever have before.
- MUSCLE BUILDING COMPOUNDS: Her Aminos muscle building compounds help reduce catabolism and increase anabolism during your workout. Your body will utilize these important ingredients for energy instead of breaking down your hard earned muscle.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Uplift's Energy Complex is powerful enough to ramp up your energy, without giving you too much caffeine. Our NOO Tropic Brain and Body Potentiators Complex feed your mind with important NOO Tropics that will support a crystal clear mental focus. This helps reduce catabolism and increase anabolism during your workout, which helps your body use this energy instead of breaking down your hard earned muscle.
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMUATED FOR WOMEN: NLA for Her's Uplift is scientifically formulated to support energy levels, improve endurance, and increase fast twitch muscle fiber activation during your workouts. Uplift will help you add a whole new dimension to your fitness game and assist you along your fitness journey of achieving your goals. All without that jittery feeling.
- THE NLA DIFFERENCE: NLA for Her is the pioneer of women’s sports supplements! For too long women have had to choose between soft, weak vegan-based supplements or Men’s sports supplements that can be too strong. It’s our mission to provide women of all fitness levels with the highest quality, best tasting, effective sports supplements on the market! The NLA for Her team leaves no rock un-turned in an effort to be on the forefront of the female fitness boom!
- Pre Workout Energy^Dosed For Women^Improve Endurance
The NLA for Her Uplift Pre-Workout Energy POWDER is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 27, 2020