ThermoFuel V9 for Men 180 Capsules
Our first version of ThermoFuel was launched in 1998 as a powerful thermogenic fat burner, and after 17 years of continuous development, our newest version, V9, is the strongest yet. If you are serious about making a change in your body and have started eating healthier and exercising, then ThermoFuel V9 can help you reach your goals. ThermoFuel V9 contains key nutrients that can enhance your body's ability to become lean. These nutrients are specifically formulated to target multiple aspects of weight loss, including appetite stabilization, improved metabolism, fat blocking, insulin control, blood sugar stabilization, and fat utilization.
- 9 scientifically validated fat-burning ingredients provided in clinical doses
- 625 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine - Without carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized. Carnitine escorts body fats to the mitochondria where they can be broken down.
- 500 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract - Massively ramps up the metabolism to speed up the fat-burning process while also releasing epinephrine to enhance focus and release body fat stores.
- 500 mg L-Tyrosine - Shown to successfully suppress appetite and increase focus and mental energy
- 225 mg EGCG - Helps maintain a higher metabolism by keeping norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter responsible for regulating metabolism, at peak levels.
- 200 mg Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate - Caffeine is well known, but this is not your typical caffeine. The addition of malate to two caffeine molecules smooths any agitation from and prolongs the metabolic-boosting effects of caffeine.
- 60 mg Advantra Z® Synephrine - Structurally similar to ephedrine, which gives it the ability to increase fat oxidation without the negative side effects
- 60 mg Banaba Leaf Extract - Inhibits the uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates and can aid in their deposition into cells from the bloodstream, resulting in a reduction in blood sugar.
- 50 mg Cayenne Pepper - Promotes the mobilization of fats for energy production through a process called lipolysis and thermogenesis by generating heat in the body.
- 50 mg Theobromine - When theobromine is absorbed by the body, it activates an insulin-signaling pathway, which causes a mild increase in glucose uptake.